The sketch for this card is from Stamps and Smiles #13
Also for Cute Card Thursday #58: Mirror Mirror
I used my shiny silver card to frame the chicken and the central floral panel. I didn't have any matching embellishments, so I cut out a couple of the pink flowers from the paper I used in the central panel and mounted onto the silver card. Added green stickles to the centre of the flowers and to the chick's green legs(!) and also pink stickles to the beak and fe
athers. Paper pieced the balloon and also added stickles highlights.Supplies: Stamp from Whipper Snapper; silver card; chocolate brown paper; patterened paper Rubber Soul 'Divine'; stickles; dimensionals; watercolour pencils
19 comments:
Your card is great, the chicken is so cute.
xAndrea
So cute!! I love this chicken!!
Greetings,
Saskia
Fabulous card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Debx
Your chickie is adorable and I love the DP!!
Adorable
Oh what a pretty card and I just love that chick :o)
Jackie xx
That's really lovely paper and the chicky is sooo cute!
Cute chick. I like the paper pieced balloon with the stickle highlight.
gorgeous card
thanks for entering my candy - good luck
-x-
i love your card and the image is so cute, the paper is very pretty. x karen x
Isn't he adorable your pink chicken, well I think I meant she! hugs from Nilla
Very cute card love the image and paper!Tania
Aaaaaawww she's sooooo cute. Love the papers and colours.
Love Karen xxx
Oh this is so cute! The papers are lovely, great work.
Hugs xx
Pat
Adorable cute card, love all the sparkly bits especially he's beak.
luv
Debby
Awww, that's adorable. I love the paper pieced balloon and the touches of glitter.
xxx
This is so sweet, I love the pretty papers.
Liza x
This is so pretty- love that touch of mirror board and the clever way you made your flowers.
Love the colors and the paper pieced balloon is just perfect. Cute chick.
Post a Comment