The Penny Black Saturday Challenge #49 is a recipe - 3 flowers, 2 papers, 1 brad. I used buttons instead of flowers as I was trying to make a boys card ... and boys don't do flowers! Got my dimensions a bit wrong, so you can't really see the 2nd patterned paper inside the semicircles.
Coloured the little ducky with Copics and added some Stickles for a bit of glitter.

14 comments:
Lovely, lovely card!!!! Cute image, happy colours... I LOVE it!!!!
Sweet greetings,
Saskia
It looks great..lovely image and good choice to use buttons! I know what you mean though about sketches...sometimes they just don't work out how you want them to.
I fiddle and faff about more with getting a sketch right than anything else!
super cute card Lynne...love how you used buttons instead of flowers.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx
Wonderful card! Lovely bright colours! =)
Hugs, SannaS
Great card Lynne, good luck with the challenge.
Vicki x
Such a darling card.. Love the cute little image.. Great papers..
Hugs, Linda
Gorjus card Lynne. Love that image and the wonderful bright colours.
Love Karen xxx
Fab card Lynne - love the cute image and colours. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
Pauline x
This is such a fabulous card! Great use of the tall stamp and the colours are fab! Thanks for joining the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx
Adorable love the buttons instead of flowers
Lynne...such a cute card...love all of the cheerful colors!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque
Fabulous card Lynne, love this cute image and a perfect boys card. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x
Fabulous card, love the image and great colours.
luv
Debby
Really beautiful! The image is so cute!
Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!
Hugs Tanja
(GDT Friday Sketchers)
Post a Comment