Monday, 26 March 2012

Another Baby Lauren card

I wasn't overly happy with my card for Baby Lauren (couple of posts down), so I had another go - her Mum framed the last baby card I made a few years  ago, so no pressure then!  Oh, and no I haven't forgotten to put the full date on, I need to check what it is first (... it's not the first time I've made a special-order card and put the wrong details on. Ha!)

I've used the same Elzybell's stamp and Martha Stewart butterflies, but this time I used this gorgeous My Mind's Eye DP (I've only just got this pack and can't stop myself using it!)  Small scallop die from Taylored Expressions.  Teddy coloured with promarkers. Chalked sky.


10 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute, made me smile. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Patti J said...

Awwww.....that is darling, Lynne! What a happy card :) Thanks for sharing!

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

This is the second card tonight with the same sky technique, it doesn't look too hard to do so must give it a try tomorrwo, I have been wanting to do something about my skies for ages and this looks so realistic, thanks for the inspiration. Love the card, the colouring is goegeous and all that bunting and the layers behind the image are just perfect, a great card. Thanks for joining us over at I ♥ ProMarkers this week, Good luck and hope to see you again real soon
Hugs 'n Stuff
Andy
xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous Lynne,love the sweet image and your papers are lovely....
Mandy x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, so cute :o)
Jackie xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin

Susan x

Andy Llewelyn-Brinsley said...

Hi Lynne, thanks for the link and I just want to say - how easy! Can't believe I didn't manage to work that out myself!! Can't wait to give it a go now although it wont be easy with the digi images!
Thanks again
Andy
x

coldwaters2 said...

What a gorgeous card celebrating the birth of a baby, that image is fabulous and I do love the papers and little butterflies, super card Lynne
Hugs
Lorraine x

Benzi said...

What a sweetie of a baby card. Now, how did I miss this one? It's cute as can be and I suspect it will go in a frame, too.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl said...

Your card is so cute! I never thought to use these papers for baby cards but it looks great. I'm going to have to try to remember them.