Sunday, 11 March 2012

Doggy birthday

{sigh} my mojo has been playing hide and seek this past while, so it was good to have time to sit down today and have a wee play!  We've had a lovely dry Spring weekend (again ... 2 in a row!!!) and I  tackled the weeds in our front garden yesterday, so today I'm aching all over!  How can your muscles in your butt be sore from weeding?!! I definitely need to get fit!

This card uses a Little Claire stamp and gorgeous DP from my SIL (sorry don't know make).  Paper Smooches sentiment.

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is a cutie - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is great what a fab, fun central image I love those different angles of the doggy and the design is super.
hugs
Lorraine x

Deb said...

this is super cute Lynne!

Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Benzi said...

Oh, I hate when I lose my mojo. It rather scares me making me afraid it won't return. Now, I don't think your mojo was missing on this cute, cute card. Those images are so adorable.

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne Love this wee doggy stamp, sorry not popped over for a while chum, still catching up..:) hope your well..
Hugs Sarah x