This wee bear is an oldie Elzybell's stamp, sadly the store is now closed. I've also used my Paper Smooches alphabet (my peel off letters are now sadly neglected!) and DP from . The ribbon and button are also oldies from my stash. Die-namics border. Hand stitched edge. Haven't stuck down the date as I'm not sure I like it (and I'm also not sure it's the right date Ha!)
- Sketch from Card Patterns #157
- The Pink Elephant #140 - use kraft
- Catered Crop Recipe - in stitches
- Hotshot Craft #5 - ribbon
- Lothian Crafts Online #24 - 2 main colours


13 comments:
Really sweet card Lynne. Hugs, Claire x
Super cute baby card Lynne.
hugs, Marjo
Hi Lynne
Who needs to do spring cleaning when you can make a stunning card just like this!
Love the papers and the colours - lovely.
Take care
Hazel x
Lovely card and that is a perfect image for a new baby card. Thanks for joining our challenge Elaine.
This is just darling.. love it!!
Hugs, Linda
This is adorable Lynne! The image is very cute and the colours are great.
Have a great week.
Hugs xx
What a delightful card, and I LOVE home made leek and potato soup :o)
Jackie xx
Love your gorgeous card Lynne.
luv
Debby
What an adorable baby card...cute, cute image.
Speaking of cute, I love your blinking 'Ruby' at the top...really looks like her.
What a sweet card! I just love the butterflies you added. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!
Super card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our ribbon challenge
Hugs Sarah x
Aw, how sweet! I love the pretty butterflies!
love Mags B x
Gorgeous card Lynne and so different from the other one I saw even though it is the same image I really love the design and colours you have used, ACE card.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment