Thursday, 15 March 2012

Erin's birthday card

OMGosh, where did the week go?! I can't believe it's almost Friday again already!  I just wish the weekend wouldn't go as fast... but at least it's St Patrick's Day this weekend so we get an extra day off on Monday, hurrah!

I've a wee order in for some children's cards, so this is the first one.  The central panel is popped up on dimensionals, as is the birthday greeting, and I paper pieced my flower and butterfly.  Coloured with promarkers and loads of diamonds added, real ones of course dharlink!


    14 comments:

    mags said...

    This is lovely Lynne. Love the image and the colour combo. Like the added sparkle with the diamonds!!
    Mags
    x

    pinky said...

    Perfectly cute Lynne. Enjoy your weekend, lets hope the weather is good:)

    Deb said...

    so very cute!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥for our special 4th birthday challenge this week! Debxx

    Patti J said...

    Lynne, this is adorable! Perfect for a youngster! Hmmmm...Lots of new stamps I want, so I need a wee order, too! Thanks for sharing, enjoy your Friday!

    Linda Palmer said...

    What a darling card. Love the image, so cute. Love the red and blue papers too. Thanks for joining us at the Corrisive Challenge Blog. Hope you play again soon.

    mani said...

    A cute card is created , it can be good for a child.
    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards

    debby4000 said...

    Oh this is so cute Lynne, love it.
    luv
    Debby

    Sarah's Little Snippets said...

    Oh this is gorgeous Lynne. Such a cute wee image and I love the colours and paper piecing :) Sarah x

    Benzi said...

    I know...the time just flies by. Scary, isn't it?
    Your card is just adorable, Lynne. The little girl is too, too cute and your diamonds (yep, those real ones) are super. Of course, I'm loving those dots everywhere on your paper. Enjoy that extra day off. I know you will.

    Claire said...

    This is a gorgeous card Erin, love this image, it's one of my faves. Hugs, Claire x

    Crystal said...

    AWWWW just soooo sweet, a beautiful bday card Lynne!

    knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

    Cute image. Nice paper piecing.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    Rachelle

    WeirdCat said...

    Great card, love the design and that image is so cute, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    xxxtglxxx said...

    Super-cute card Lynne :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx