No colouring on this card (except the bunny's ears!). Cloud and bunny popped up on dimensionals. Added some googly eyes to make him look even sillier (but don't think they really show in pic). Hand stitched border (its nice and neat as I used my broken sewing machine to punch the holes!)
Right, that's me! I'm away.
Hope its nice and sunny with you, its been absolutely glorious this past few days here in Northern Ireland .... just worried now that the weather will think we've had our summer now!
- Green / bunny theme inspired by current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge
- Try it on Tuesday - Easter
- Top Tip Tuesday - Easter and/or Animal
- Catered Crop Recipe Challenge - hand stitching
- Friends of Speedy TV #13 - Easter
- Paper and Such - Spring / Easter
- Ribbon Carousel RCC46 - anything goes


23 comments:
A great fun card. I love the little carrot detail. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine
Cute card, love your bunnies too. Thanks for playing with Friends of SpeedyTV, we hope to see you again next week. Good Luck.
So adorable, Lynne. And, look at that little carrot on the twine...cute, cute. So glad to see you playing with FOSTV this week.
I know what you mean about the weather...I'm just hoping for no late frost.
Yep...that is a goofy bunny with those googly eyes :) But goofy is GOOD and I can't think of a better bunny than this one from Paper Smooches! Thanks for playing the challenge with us on the P|S SPARKS Challenge ((hug))
Lynne - weather is pretty good here in London /Surrey too - shame I can only see it from the office window. Your bunny card is so cute.
Fabulous card, very colourful with that snazzy paper :o)
Jackie xx
haha this bunny is funny! Great card Lynne. Love the little carrot.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs xx
Hi Lynne can I first say thank you for visiting and leaving such lovely comments on my blog they always mean so much to me. This is both fab and fun, those google eyes look super so do the papers makes me own eyes wobble, lol.
Hugs
lorraine x
Fun card! I love the googly eyes and the fun DP!
Adorable!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Ribbon Carousel!!!
This is simply gorgeous.. very lovely work.. hugs, Linda
Such a fun card,I love the eyes on the bunny,great colours...
Mandy x
That background is perfect to go along with that SPARKS challenge, CUTE!
What a funky card really like it, thanks for joining us on TIOT. Hugs Bee
Love the googlie eyes. Never can go wrong with those!
Adorable card and I LOVE those shiny teeth! :) SOO cute.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips and don't forget our new Caught Our Eye winner post!
Hugs to you,
Lisa xx
Super cute! I love the chevrons and the little carrot accent!
So cute! I love that you used holiday paper and glossy accents to dress up that silly rabbit! LOL
Love the dp and what a hilarious bunny :) lol love the carrot and twine detail a super make, thanks for popping by chum, and I know I hope that was not our summer it was cold today I thought...
Hugs Sarah x
Cute card! Love the image and paper you used! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!!
Kendra
Fab card thanks playing along with TioT this week
hugs
Ilddik
Such a sweetie - Love the paper.
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday :)
Carol x
This is too fun!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Paper and Such!
Crafty Hugs!
Meredith
Post a Comment