Saturday, 24 March 2012

Easter Bunnies

Ohhh we've had a beautiful day today, nice and warm and a wee bit of a breeze.  Got our spuds planted and the ground turned over for planting our onions tomorrow.  We're getting very adventurous this year and we're also going to have a go at growing peas - I remember munching my way through my Granda's fruit and veg patch as a child... I hope my peas will be as tasty as the 'stolen' ones I had back then!

I've popped my middle bunny up on dimensionals and given them all glossy eyes and teeth.  Martha Stewart grass border punch.

22 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh how cute these bunnies are! But I hope you don't get any of them nibbling at your veggies! Good luck with the pea-growing, they are so delicious fresh from the pod!

love Mags B x

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...

stampingbowd said...

Very cute card!!! Wonderful silly bunnies!!!

Designing with Debbie said...

Cute card. I love your bunnies. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week.

Ravengirl said...

Awwww, very very cute! Love that fun border with those silly bunnies!

maddymuscles said...

I just LOVE this. You make a ton of cute stuff! And I have a westie too hee hee ruby is so cute.
Your newest follower,
Maddy
thescrappycorner.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, thos bunnies are so cute :o)
Jackie xx

Marie said...

Such a cute card! Love the glossy effect on the teeth and eyes of the bunnies =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

Benzi said...

Lynne,I know where to come for a good meal of veggies. Sounds as if you're having fun in the garden.

Your bunny card is just adorable..love their teeth....the better to eat your carrots with. :-)

Glad you're joining FOSTV this week with your cute card.

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh, this is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh how cute is this? I love those bunnies!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Friends of SpeedyTV.

Julie said...

This is just darling!

So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at
***Cute Card Thursday!***

Julie

Suzanne said...

Too cute for words! Thanks for playing along at the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Janine said...

Hope your peas taste good - good job it isn't carrots or these bunnies would be doing the raiding!

melsanford said...

Hiya! Love your card - those bunnies are sooo cute! Good luck with all your veg - my potatoes will be planted a little late this year, I think! It's lovely to see you at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Debs said...

A really fun Easter card..thanks for sharing it with us at Dream Valley..hugs Debs x

Emily Leiphart said...

Eeek, I want to squeeze those bunnies! LOL This card is super adorable, Lynne! I love the custom sentiment, too.

coldwaters2 said...

Oooo it's those google eyed rabbits again, lol, how fab they look together and loving the grass effect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Susie said...

A BIG hello and hope you're doing ok!
Fab card - love the bunnies and the punched grass.
Whenever we've planted peas, the bairns have nicked them before we've even had a chance to LOOK at them, they're yum, apparently!!
Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a Super cute card, thank you for playing along at OSCC & good luck. Janet

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining the Joanna Sheen Challenge.

Wendy -x-

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE those little bunnies--they are one of my fav images! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)