Monday, 5 March 2012

Good Luck!

Ohhh we've had a beautiful sunny spring day today, spoiled only by having to go to work! Ha.  But its lovely to see all the spring flowers and daffodils in the gardens, and all the wee baby lambs are starting to appear in the fields too.

I made this yesterday and forgot to upload it, so here you go!

LOTV image; Marianne Design DP's; sentiment from Paper Smooches alphabet set; oldie flowers from stash; raffia lace ribbon from Bunny Zoe Crafts

16 comments:

Claire said...

Aww this is really sweet Lynne, lovely image and soft colours. Hugs, Claire x

mags said...

Just gorgeous. The image is really cute and love the colours used. Fab layout too.
Mags
x

coldwaters2 said...

Lynne this is one ACE card, I so love that image also the colours and design beautiful work.
hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Awww this is so cute Lynne! The image is adorable and i love your choice of colours.
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card Lynne and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
A beautiful make lovvvveeeeee this colour great take on the sketch to chum, fabulous detail, it's not fair that you had to go to work :( when the sun was shinning chum :)....
Hugs Sarah x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card. I have to go back to work tomorrow after a week off boohoo :o)
Jackie xx

Benzi said...

These kitties are so sweet and a great way to wish someone good luck with that horseshoe. I love your raffia lace ribbon..so pretty and the perfect color. Ooh, I would love to see those sweet lambs in the field..I'm sure they are precious.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, so sweet and pretty, love your doodles :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Cheryl said...

Super cute! I love your coloring, especially the kitty cats.


I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~
**Check out my March Blog Candy**

Linda said...

Stunning card.. Great colours and lovely colouring..
Hugs, Linda

Jenny said...

Love love love this image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Benzi said...

Hi Lynne, I've already commented but did you say you sent me a PM...didn't get it. Oops! Problems in cyber space.

Hazel said...

Hi Lynne

What a wonderful card - I just love it - the colours and the image are just great - fantastic.

Take care

Hazel x

Susie said...

Beautiful card, love the image! Susie x

Laney said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time, hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney