Monday, 4 May 2009

Eisbarin's challenge!

Alex has a novel twist on her candy - to enter you have to make a card based on her sketch (see below)

Its a bit of a grey Bank Holiday here - too grim for gardening, but perfect for card making!

I got these Messy Rabbit stamps a while back from the Joanna Sheen website. The bees and the carrot are popped up on dimensionals and highlighted with stickles glitter.

Supplies: Messy Rabbit stamps; diamond ice stickles; watercolour pencils; sticky pink ribbon (courtesy of my Mum!); dimensionals


10 comments:

Alex said...

Hello Lynne,
thanks for entering my blog candy and well done on your card it's great! I wish you good luck for the candy and a great rest of the week! Bye for now,
Alex

sylvia said...

oooh what a cutie!
hugs sylvia

Saskia said...

I love this cute and sweet card!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Emma said...

lynn lush card...love the backing paper...and i want to get hold of the messy rabbit collection they are so cute xx

Shell said...

oh lynn i love that rabbit it's sooooo cute and so is your card.
shell x

Patti J said...

What a neat idea! Very cute card, and great take on the sketch!

Cowspotdog said...

that is a very cute card.....

Jackie said...

Oh I love this, love the soft pastel colours, great card :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Love the cute rabbit and the papers and don't forget the two little bees, they are enjoying themselves!
Hugs xx
Pat

Silli said...

your card is sooo sweet. I love the sketch and the cute image... Great work! Hugs and happy day!