Saturday, 2 October 2010

Another card for Uncle Derek

I've had this alphabet stamp set in my stash for AGES and this is the first time I used it - but I love it and it will definately be seeing more ink!   I blinged up all the red bones with red stickles (who wrote the rule that says men can't have glitter?!)

Sketch from Mojo Monday #158

SUPPLIES
Stamp: main image Shirleys 2 Girls; sentiment from Elzybells; ABC stamp set from
Accessories: copic markers; red stickles; dimensionals; red ribbon from an old jumper and coloured with red copic marker

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lucky Uncle Derek! Jo x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Lynne this is a great card your Uncle will love it love these 2 colours together and this wee image is super cute too Hugs
Sarah xx

Benzi said...

I love those glittered bones and that awesome alphabet stamp set you've used. This is sure to be a much appreciated card!