Stamping Vacation's When I Grow Up challenge is Baker ... and there's nothing nicer from the bakers than cake ... mmmmmmmm!
In case you're wondering about my post title its from an old nursery rhyme:
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man.
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and prick it and mark it with B,
Put it in the oven for baby and me!
Colour combo from SPCC #68 - I don't have any Razzleberry so used some rich purple paper I had instead (though it looks bluer in the pic than it is IRL)
A Spoon Full of Sugar #124 - Sparkle and Shine - I added clear gloss and diamond glamour dust for the icing
SUPPLIES
Stamp: cake from Art Gone Wild, bg text stamp from Where Memories are Created
Accessories: nestabilities, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Ranger Glossy Accents, Diamond Glamour Dust, green gems, Bow Easy, copic markers

3 comments:
So beautiful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.x
Love how you did the icing...such a good idea. I will have to try that tech. TFS. Thank you for joining us at the Stamping Vacation Challenge blog.
Love that nursery rhyme. Your cupcake and colorful candles are awesome. Some yummy icing, too.
I'll be back tomorrow to check out more of your uploads...you've been a busy girl. Bedtime for me!
Post a Comment