Sunday, 17 October 2010

Sniffy Doggy


Just a simple little card - added some BG text stamped in Versamark and some embossing for a bit of texture.  Coloured with copics and some Smooch Illuminated added to his nose and to the little bones.

Sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #89 (though I've just noticed that I forgot about the little bit to the right of the image ... oh well, too late now!)

Corrosive Challenge #86 - get rid of the white (I added Antique Linen distress ink to my main panel to take away the whiteness)
Colour combo from Color Throwdown #114

SUPPLIES
Stamps: Puppy from Stampin Up; bg text stamp from Where Memories are Created

Accessories: Copic markers; Smooch Illuminate; cuttlebug embossing folder; rectangular nestabilities; dimensionals (for bones)

6 comments:

Donna MacDonald said...

Fantastic job on the Corrosive Challenge. That dog is adorable!

Michelle said...

Awweee what an adorable card!

Patti J said...

Cutie patootie is what this pooch is! Your card is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS card Lynne I love it and the colours and image beautiful a great make chum Hugs
Sarah xx

Benzi said...

Another cute doggie card. I like that embossing folder you used and the bones are the perfect embellie.