Saturday, 30 October 2010
Uncle Alwin's Birthday card
Oh dear, its midday and I'm still in my PJ's .... and its all the posties fault for delivering my Lili of the Valley goodies! I was lucky enough to win £10 voucher in the LOTV challenge blog but of course I ended up spending a few more pennies as well! And I treated myself to some of their cardstock, and can definately recommend it - the copic markers blend beautifully on it.
Anyway, there's loads of Autumn/Fall challenges out there this week - I don't have any autumy or leafy stamps so I thought I'd use the colours of Autumn for my Uncle's 80th Birthday card.
ETA: We finally got up and got washed and headed down to our local park, though after all the rain we've had the paths were in total gutters! Poor Ruby is in the bath as we speak (no bubbles or candles for her!)
The ducks were having a quacking time ...
Ruby loved sniffing the leaves (strange dog ?!!!!)
Sketch from Card Patterns #88
Polka Doodles #43 - Autumn
Easy Craft Projects #24 - Autumn or Fall
Crafty Creations #91 - Autumn or Halloween
Party Time Tuesday #18 - a birthday card with orange, brown & white/ivory as the main colours
A Spoonfull of Sugar #127 - Lets get punchy
SUPPLIES
Stamp: Main image from Lili of the Valley; little anchor from Little Claire Designs
Papers: Daisy and Dandelion
Accessories: eyelets; copic markers; smooch illuminate on little flag and the anchor; silver peel off letters and sentiment; martha stewart punch; dimensionals (for greeting and anchor)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
Gorjus gorjus cards Lynne.
Love Karen x
What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
Beautiful card... so cute!
Great to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!!
Sweet greetings, Saskia
(guest designer)
Simply adorable! Looks like a wonderful day at the park too! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.
What a great kid's card - wonderful interpretation of the sketch.
Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and your coloring! Love the pictures of the park and you puppy dog!!
What a super fun image, he will just ADORE this card Lynne!
What an adorable card, Lynne! Terrific job with the coloring. Your photos of your walk are just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!
I love your sweet, customized birthday card! The photos of fall are gorgeous!! And I think Ruby sniffing the leaves is adorable!
How cute is that image!! Love that your card is personalized and that sketch is just right for the purpose!!
Hugs
Annika
A wonderful, very personal birthday card!! Love it! Have fun playing with your goodies!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!!
A Beautiful card Lynne the image is adorable and coloured beautiful, congrats on you win with LOTV well done chum, love the pics too they fabulous and Ruby is gorgeous thanks for sharing them chum, Hugs
Sarah xx
Hi there Lynne
A really super card and what fabulous scenic photographs, thanks for sharing.
And thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this week and good luck.
B x
I've got candy here
Fantastic card, beautiful photographs :o)
Jackie xx
Love the card and the added anchor is just perfect. I'm so glad you shared the park scenes. I love seeing beautiful photos like this on blogs. Do dogs ever love to sniff!!!! LOL
Love your entry this week! thanks so much for joining us at Polka Doodles! x
Love these colours and the image too ! fab card. thanks for joining us over at polkadoodles
hugsxx
Such a cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles Challenge.
such a cute image. Thanks for joining in the Polkadoodle challenge
A really lovely card you've made here. Cute little dog too!
Thanks so much for joining in with my Polka Doodles Autumn challenge and hope to see you again.
x
What a cute card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns.
Cute! Stunning colouring! Thanks for sharing your project with us over at Polka Doodles this week.
Lovely card and bright colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Post a Comment