Just had to share Ruby's halloween necklace, all set for the halloween party in my Mum's! (...yes, Greg did think I've lost the plot!) Though poor Ruby'll be glad when Halloween's all over as she turns into a nervous wreck at the sound of a banger!
This card started out as another one for my Uncle, but then I decided it was a bit 'girlie' so made him another much the same but in red, blue and green and looks much more butch!
One Stop Craft #104 - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter #107 - things that fly .... now I know technically chickens can't fly, but they do have wings!!
Wee Memories #29 - free for all
SUPPLIES
Stamp: Penny Black
Paper:
Accessories: copic / promarkers; smooch illuminate on icing on cake; Tim Holtz edge die; silver peel off sentiment
12 comments:
Awww bless her heart, she is so cute and beautiful with or without her necklace lol.
Your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, love it
hugs Mandy xx
Fabulous entry
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
Such a nice card! And your dog is super cute :)
Ahhhhh!!!!! Wee Ruby is a stunner and love her wee necklace chum,
What a brilliant card love these Chickens gorgeous make Lynne Hugs xx
Sarah x
What a fashion statement Ruby is today! Love her beautiful jewelry! She is such a doll!!! Your card is adorable too - love it! Thanks for sharing :)
Aww Ruby is so gorgeous! Your card is fab too :)
The chicken are hilarious!
Hugs xx
Pat
Fabulous cute card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Ruby is just the cutest dog ever...love her Halloween necklace and I think it is just perfect for her to celebrate with. LOL When I had a dog, he would run upstairs and to the most distant spot where he could hide...in my closet. He hated Halloween and Fourth of July.
As for the birthday card, I remember the first time I saw that image and it cracked me up...such a laugh I got.
Oh Lynne, how I wish i had made one of those for Custard! Isn't Ruby a sweetie! Great card, I'm always a sucker for chickens! Jo x
Hi Lynne it is lovely to be back visiting friends again I love Ruby's necklace lol, and I also love your card it looks such fun thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a fun card, I love it. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx
What a fun & cute card! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories! :)
Post a Comment