Saturday, 16 October 2010

We are sailing...


This is one of the quickest cards I've made for a long time... maybe about 10 minutes flat!  The image is a little digi which I've had in my file for ages but have never used him before.  Coloured him with copics, added some clear gloss to the sail and Bob's Your Uncle!

Sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping FTL112

CES Challenge #8 - male birthday card

OSAAT Challenge #34 - use a digi

SUPPLIES
Image: I think the little sailor is from Hambo
Accessories: Paper is oldie stuff from my stash; Ellison embossing folder; Ranger Glossy Accents; copic markers; red gems; silver peel off sentiment

9 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Such a fabulous card Lynne love how you have shaded the sky in behind the image a super quick creation chum!! love it, Sorry for my late comments had my grandson last night and all day today!! say no more!!hehe' love him to bits though, lol' hope you are having a good weekend Hugs
Sarah xx

Patti J said...

Great manly card, my friend! Can't believe you finished it that quickly - looks like one thaat took a long time! Love it!

Jackie said...

Fab card, everything sits together so well :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is great! Jo x

CraftyC said...

Cute card Lynne, a great image. Thank for playing along this weeks CES Challenge
Clairex

Benzi said...

Just the cutest image and so great for a male card. Wonerful peel off for the sentiment. You've really been a busy bee since I was here last. Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

Now you have the rod stewart song in my head lol... Fabby card!! love the super cute image!! Thanks for playing at ces xx

Sandy Ang said...

Such a fun card !