Sunday, 24 October 2010

Halloween Treat Box

My cardmaking came to a bit of a standstill this weekend as my craft shop had run out of double sided tape and so had I! 
But I made a start on my Christmas cards for my work mates and also had a go at making one of these little treat boxes - Create4Fun have a good sketch HERE and there's a Splitcoaststampers tutorial HERE (and if I can make one anyone can!)  Though originally my box was just covered in spiders, and then I thought it needed 'something', so I added the little spider in the jar and now I wish I'd just left it alone!  Oh well, I'll know for next time to plan it out a bit better!

Create 4 Fun #43 - make a milk carton gift box
Corrosive Challenge #87 - halloween

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C60 - halloween

Sweet Stampin #49 - Anything but a card

Splitcoaststampers Friday Free for All F4A35 - put a flap in it

Stampin for the Weekend #49 - Halloween

CRAFT challenge #73 - Spooky

Fab'n Funky #45 - things that go bump in the night

Creative Inspirations #83 - spooky

A Spoonfull of Sugar #126 - Boo!

Stamp with Fun #81 - Halloween

SUPPLIES
Stamp: Spider from High Hopes; little jar from DoCrafts
Accessories: little purple metallic bats from Tescos (table confetti); martha stewart drippy goo punch

21 comments:

Patti J said...

You're so funny - that spider in the jar is just too cute! Glad he's in the jar though, I don't like spiders! What a darling bag! Great job! Oh...I'm nearly in the same spot with adhesive. Was going to drive into the city tomorrow to get some, but decided to order on-line instead so I can PLAY tomorrow! Hugs...

Emma H said...

Very cute, thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky!

Tanya said...

This is adorable!!

Stampin'Piper said...

What a cool Treat box, love it!

Thanks for joining us at Wednesdays Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Hugs Tanja

Mina said...

these spiders are brilliant Lynne...fabulously funny...thanks for joining in with the Sweet Stampin challenge
Mina xxx
Guest DT

Andrea said...

Very great card! Great motiv and Design! Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
Big Hug
Andrea-Emmi41

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Lynne.
luv
Debby

Ingrid said...

You made a great project!
Thanks for playing at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
Hugs Ingrid

McCrafty's Cards said...

brilliant bag, i like the spider in a jar.
thank you for joining in with us this week at C.R.A.F.T challenge
Kevin xx

Mona Evy said...

Oh, what a lovely Treat box! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!

Riet said...

So beautiful box Lynne.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

A fabulous make Lynne great detail have not made one of these yet thanks for the link chum, isn't it getting colder!!!! Hugs
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on the treat box! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge blog!

sharon said...

What a great bag, although I scared of spiders, they look great on the bag, very spooky!! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week. Good luck. Sharon x

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love tthis project... it is super cute... good luck with all your challenges...:)

Meg said...

What a cute little bag! I like it with the extra spider in the jar! Thanks for visiting my blog--Addison says "woof!" to Miss Ruby!

CraftyC said...

Love your treat bag Lynne, those spiders look great.Thanks for joining us this week at the Sweet Stampin Challenge!
Clairexx

Benzi said...

I love the spider in the jar. He's a real cutie! Good job on this treat bag. I should try that. If only time permitted. LOL I thought when I came to your blog, there would be a lot of cards to gaze upon but I see now why there isn't..out of tape. That is a bummer!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh this is great! Thanks for playing at Corrosive Challenge this week.

Grenouille Greetings said...

What a fun treat box! Love the spiders (well, actually - I hate spiders but you know what I mean) and the drippy edge! Thank you very much for participating in our Sweet Stampin challenge this week. Warmest wishes, Lesley

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute Halloween box!!! Thank you for playing the C4C with us!!! Hugs ~S~