Upload your Something old and something new creation at Dream Valley Challenges, and check out the fab creations from the DT while you're there for some inspiration.
For my card, my 'new' is one of Digis with Attitude images (Fortune Teller Tween) and my 'old' is some ancient DP and an oddment of ribbon from my stash. The silver stars were a purchase from my garden centre (think they're supposed to be table confetti) and I've also embossed some stars on the blue BP.
Other challenges:
- Sketch from The Pixie Cottage #69
- Crafty Creations #118 - anything goes


12 comments:
AWWW Lynne this is soooo fun, WHAT a fun card and fabulous image!!! I love these colors!
Brilliant card. I saw that sketch but ran away from it screaming, lol. You have made a fab job with it. Jack xx
This is just adorable.. such a darling image and I do like the sketch.. very lovely work.. Hugs, Linda
So beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Fab card Lynne! love the image and the funky colours.
Hugs xx
Heee Lynne I love this!
Its such a fab funky wee card! So love it!
hugs M xxx
oh I love fortune tellers and this is great!!
Fi
x
Woo, what a fantastic card! The bp is just perfect, it has a psychedelic look that's so right! Fab work!
luv, Mags x
Terrific card, I love that image, and you made a beautiful job of colouring the hair, I really really like that. cob
Love this card! Those papers are fab and I love your colouring :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Fabulous image colouring amazing Lynne love it!!!!!!!!! Hugs
Sarah x
Great card, Lynne! And, that challenge is a good way to use some oldies...which I need to do..and quit buying new items.
Post a Comment