Monday, 30 May 2011

Jam Jar Flowers


Well, as predicted, the Bank Holiday weather was decidedly average!  We took ourselves off to the garden centre earlier and it lashed out of the heavens, couldn't even get out to look at the plants!  So we came home and I made some cards in between tackling the mountain that had become my ironing stack!

This is another oldie image from Cornish Heritage Farm - coloured with promarkers and clear glaze added to the jam jar.  Central pink flower popped up on dimensionals.  Pearls coloured with promarkers to match.

9 comments:

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty Lynne ,nice stitching and flower border .Thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers this week -Kate

Lorraine said...

That's really nice. Love the little details. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Benzi said...

Oh, I hate Cornish Heritage Farm is no longer. This is really pretty..love the flowery ribbon. Sorry about the weather...don't you just hate when your day at the plant nursery is ruined?

Francesca said...

Brilliant card I love the colours and image

Thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE
This week

Hugs
Francesca

xxxtglxxx said...

Great card, super embossed paper, image and colouring.

Thanks so much for joining us at I love Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

coldwaters2 said...

This is gorgeous Lynne loving that image and colours that central flower looks super popped up it really gives a look of reality to the image totally fabulous.
Hugs
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining our "Clean & Simple" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card love the jar image and how you have done the flowers Hugs
Sarah x