And speaking of mad eejits, we were playing hide and seek in my Aunt's garden on Sunday and I just had to share this pic for best hiding place of the day! First prize for inventive hiding goes to my nephew Ryan ....
(.... though the feet sticking out the door is a bit of a giveaway Hee Hee!)
Anyway, I was determined to get some of this ribbon used, its been in my stash for ages, no idea where I ever got it from! Coloured my LOTV image with a mixture of promarkers and copic markers and added some Smooch Illuminate to the little accents on her dress, but it doesn't really show up very well in the pic. Martha Stewart butterflies and clear crystal bling to finish. Sentiment is an oldie from Elzybells.
- A Spoon Full of Sugar #153 - things with wings
- Wee Memories #57 - stamp it
- Simon Says Stamp ... sparkle and shine
- Really Reasonable Ribbon #24 - anything goes + ribbon
11 comments:
Lynne, the wedding card is sooooo sweet. I love that darling image. Pretty little 'flies scattered about, too.
I enlarged the photo and see that pretty gemstone in her hair. Adorable!
Yes, I would say seeing a pair of feet sticking out of the dog house is a dead giveaway. LOL
Glad you didn't blow away..Hee hee
Thanks for the chuckle.. It gets so windy here in Rockaway, I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes tell people I can't walk Ginger because she is so tiny she would be a kite...lol and as for your nephew. I am rotfl....
Now your card I LOVE IT!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Gorgeous, beautiful card Lynne
luv
Debby
I love this card Lynne and your ribbon is gorgeous! The weather has been horrendous hasn't it - I hope it improves in June :) Sarah x
LOL you are funny! Great card, love the image and ribbon! Great piccie of your nephew too ..... he literally is in the doghouse! Hugs, Claire x
Gorgeous card! The ribbon is so pretty and the sentiment is beautiful! Love it :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
very very pretty card! Love the layout! And how funny your Nephew is!!! LOL
thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Anything Goes challenge!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Sweet card Lynne! Very windy here too, some parts of the garden are really suffering. Love the pic - so funny! Jo x
Hi Lynne your wedding card is beautiful love how you have placed your ribbon and butterflies, image adorable, I also loved this image on another gorgeous card of yours a while ago, the one that you won a award/prize with!!! stunning chum.
Lots Hugs
Sarah x
Aww Lynne I love this!
the simple layout and the touch of colour is just amazing! Love it honey!
Love that picture! He defo found the best hiding spot hee! I probably would have tried the same only to get stuck lol
Hugs M xxx
What a wonderful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Post a Comment