This is my Anniversary card for my brother and sister-in-law (I've already warned her I'm posting this on my blog, so YOU BETTER NOT BE PEEKING Andrea!)
It's my first play with the card boxes that Claire very kindly sent me (thanks Claire!)
I thought it was a good shape to have some hanging images, so as my DB and SIL are big fish fans, out came my oldie Stampin Up Fishy Friends set. Coloured with promarkers and highlighted with some orange stickles. The big orange button has been in my stash for a couple of years, but never looked quite right on anything (until now!)
- Try it on Tuesday - Something old (my stamps) and something new (my card box)
- Crafty Creations #117 - Anniversary
- I love Promarkers #64 - song title
- ABC Challenge - T is for Two or more images
13 comments:
Hi Lynne. Yep, great card shape for hanging your fish and I love your embossed rolling waves. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)
Pure sweetness factor going on here! Love the embossing folder and original fish couple! Well done, love the blue and the fun swirl in your box card. Good to see you play with us again at Crafty Creations Challenge this week. :)Peggy
I love, love, love these SU fishes. Think I might have to dust mine off and play. Love it to pieces..
Hugs
Debbie
Fab card. love the little fishies and the fab embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Korttisi on hieno-tykkään siitä!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ABC-haasteeseen tällä viikolla!
Onnea arvontaan
Aurinkoa ja lämpöä elämääsi sinne<3
Hi Lynne! What a sweet & cute card! Love the cheerful colors and the images are adorable! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine! /sari
What a wonderful card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Now how did you know I was singing away?? lol
Fab card!! Bet they love it! The fishes are so funky and I love the cards! Might have to try those hee!
Hugs Melly xxx
I love this card Lynne!! I haven't visited for quite a while!! You have a lot of awesome projects posted here!!
I'll try to visit more often!!
What a great anniversary card for two fishing lovers. I like that big button and that looks like gel dots. What a wonderful creation!
Your card is just too cute - loving those fishies and what a great song title - I'll be humming that for the rest of the day now - thanks a bunch !!! LOL Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x
What a bright and cheery card - great fun! Jo x
Great card! Love how you've used those fishy stamps & the EF :) Thank you so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges. We hope you'll join us again next time! hugs~
Post a Comment