Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Mmmm chocolate

Just a quickie post as The Apprentice is on, closely followed by Vampire Diaries (I think tonight is the only decent TV night all week!)
This wee card took aaaaaages to make, no idea why!  It's another oldie stamp, can't even remember who the maker is!  Coloured with promarkers, clear gloss added to his glasses and smooch illuminate to his tie and papers.  Couple of wee pink pearls to finish.

14 comments:

Benzi said...

And, chocolate has to be a lot more fun. Good job with those glasses. Fun card, Lynne!

Debbie said...

As a chocoholic who lives near a chocolate factory, I Agree!!!! Nothing like a piece of chocolate to soothe the soul, and if it's dark, even better.

Love it

Hugs
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I know that chocolate is better than an other thing too but i won't say it here, some children may be watching! :))
Great card Lynne! You are better than me at making men's cards.
Have a lovely day!
Hugs xx

AN said...

Ompas hauska kortti vanhemmalle herrasmiehelle!
Kiitos osallistumisesta ICS-haasteeseen ja onnea pljon arvontaan!
Aurinkoitsa ja lämmintä päivää sinulle sinne!

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the image and the sentiment is fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Giovana said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

Nicola said...

This card is great and would suit all those men in our lives.. Many thanks for joining u sat ICS this week.Nicola xx

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

Giovana said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee memories.

Susie Little said...

I love this, such a fun card! Thank you for joining us at ICS xx

Mel said...

Wow!
How fun is this funky card! Love it!
The colours are so fab and the sentiment is perfect!
Hugs M xxx

Dawn♥ said...

Absolutely stunning. Thanks for joining ICS. Dawn♥

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Can I please say a HUGE THANK YOU for all you lovely kind comments you have been leaving me chum, sorry I'm only getting popping by now!! love this card it is fabulous well Im off to see some more off you gorgeous makes lots Hugs
Sarah x