Saturday, 7 May 2011

Taaaa Daaaa!

Here's another wee stamp (from High Hopes) I haven't used for ages (I'm on an economy drive and trying to use my oldies more often!)   Coloured with copics / promarkers. though I'm not happy with how his trousers turned out, I'll have to examine the High Hopes blog to see how the professionals colour him!   Smooch illuminate added to his blue dicky bow and accessories and clear gloss to his shoes.  The bunny in the hat and the one leaning on his shoe are popped up on dimensionals.  Added some silver stars to my starry DP and some clear gems to the birthday ticket.
Thought I'd share this pic of the goodies that Audrey (a.k.a. HippieAud) sent me ... I came runner up in one of her recent giveaways and got this fab box of goodies (there were also a couple of embossing folders, but I forgot to include them in this pic)  I think the winner must need a fork lift truck to get their goodies through the door!!!  Thanks Audrey! (She has another giveaway on the go at the minute ... link in my sidebar ----> )

18 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable, and his pants are fine, have fun playing with all your new goodies..


Hugs
Debbie

Claire said...

Fab card Lynne, love the image. Congrats on the goodies too - they look amazing. Hugs, Claire x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is certainly a magical card Lynne. I love the design and the cute image. Thank you for joining our challenge at Sir Stampalot this month.
Clare x

brenda said...

Good Morning Lynne

I think we should all follow your lead, we all have stamps and goodies that we 'need' when we buy them and then they sit hidden for ages.

Anyway, on you your card, it is a lovely and unusual image and you have coloured it beautifully.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work and joining in our Magical Worlds theme at Stampalot Challenge this month, good luck and look forward to seeing you again next month.

B x

WencheP said...

This is really cool! The image is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

What a fun card, really sweet. Love the stamp and hey congrats on your win. ... goodies look so delicious ha ha :)

Anonymous said...

love the image and his pants are fine. Great card for a man or boy.
lots of goodies you've got, enjoy!
Hugs xx

melsanford said...

Fab card - love those little bunnies and the star paper :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Lynne. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna x

pinky said...

I'm with you Lynne on the economy drive, its like Christmas all over when you discover a little gem:) Love your magical card, its a real cutie. Wow that was a great prize you won!!Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Lynne

What a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Tanya S said...

Adorable card!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes.Hugs Tanya

Benzi said...

Yea for you winning some blog candy! Wow! That looks like quite a stash. Have fun!!!
Good for you using some oldies. This one is just so cute. I love that big smile on his face....makes me smile

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous card. Love the image! Coloring is great, even the pants. :-)

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous card!! So cute! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes Challenge! We have a tutorial for you this week, go check it out!!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes Lead Diva

Sally H said...

Brilliant card! Thanks for joining us in our magical world at Sir stampalot and good luck!

Francesca said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca