Wow, there's a lot of green going on here ... got a bit carried away with myself! And just in case there wasn't enough, there's a green tulle ribbon behind my image - AND I had a little end left over so stuck it down the side too!
Coloured image (Kenny K digi) with copics and coloured gems red to match.
Back to work tomorrow after our extra long weekend Boo Hoo! We had a wee BBQ tonight, but it was a tad windy and I think the burgers were more ash flavoured than BBQ'd!! - Simon Says Stamp ... anything goes
- Sketch from Papertake Weekly #55
- Colour combo from Play Date Cafe #79 (my green should have been more limey, but this was as close as I could get)
- Sarah Hurley challenge #39 - butterflies
- One Stitch at a Time #60 - emboss it

15 comments:
Great colouring - love the image Lynne! Fabby card - thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe :)
Sassy. Funky. Fresh. I love it!! Happy to have you with us at The Play Date Cafe!
I think your card is great. I love green. I don't normally like Kenny k images but i like this one.
Hugs xx
Oh this is fabulous Lynne.
luv
debby
Great fun card :o)
Jackie xx
Great card Lynne - I love the image. Hugs, Claire x
OOOh Kenny K my favourite! Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT. Good luck. Hugs. Nikki DT
Oh honey!!
I so so <3 this! Its stunning, fab, funky and bright!!
Love the colours so smiley!
oh and Thanks for playing along with Sarah Hurley Challenges hee
Hugs Melly xxx
Oh, she's so very cool. I want to do The Play Date Cafe this week but sooooo busy. Sorry you had to go back to work...what a bummer. Don't they know that interferes with making cards? LOL Love your fun card...and I do like the green.
What a fun image! LOVE all your little, white, gel pen details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
Fab card. love the colours and the embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
What a fun BDAY card! LOVE the flowers with the beautiful little butterfly in the corner! Great coloring--Thanks so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}
Thank you for playing at OSAAT this week, and good luck.
Hugs Nataliya.
Great card, thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs Wenda
fun card and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley blog.
Post a Comment