Sunday, 15 May 2011

Gettin Sticky!

Wee Memories challenge this week is to use up your stickers or rub ons, so I had a root through my stash and found these pretty rub on flowers and sentiment (from PaperMania)  I thought my BG looked a bit boring, so I die cut a couple of swirls and punched a wee border along the bottom edge.  Coloured some card candy to match.

10 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful Creation! I love the flowers in pots! Thank You for joining us at Get Hippity With Ippity! Have a wonderful week! Happy Creating! Sara

Jackie said...

What a lovely card, the colours are gorgeous :o)
Jackie xx

Karin said...

what a sweet card!, Love the image so perfect for the spring time!
Thanks for joining us on Easy Craft Projects.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

WOW!! a beautiful card Lynne, I would never have known these flowers were rub-ons love the soft tones on this make chum Hugs
Sarah x

Laurel Beard said...

Wow. I never would have guessed those flowers were rub ons. What a fantastic job! Thank you so much for joining us at Wee Memories!

Jennifer said...

Such a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at F'n'F xx Jenny xx

melsanford said...

Oh this is lovely! Those rub ons look fab and I love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Benzi said...

Good job with those rub ons..something I haven't used in a while. Yours are so pretty and I do like the added swirls and border

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Love how you've added the flourishes in the background!! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Stephie Boots said...

Lovely card, the flourishes really finish it off! :) Thanks for joining in at ECP challenges xx