Saturday, 24 September 2011

Frogtastic!

We've had a beautiful sunny day today, got all my paving power hosed today, so cutting out these little froggies wasn't easy with wee tired hands!  But it was good to get it done, hoping tomorrow for another sunny day and get my borders all sorted out. We've a corner filled with marigolds that are threatening to drop all their seeds and take over the entire garden!
  • Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is to use the picture of the onsie as the inspiration...  I took the pink as my main colour and the green as a highlight, and then added some texture and scallops to reflect the ruffle.
  • Allsorts #122 - Keep it simple
  • Sketch from Card Patterns #134
  • Simon Says Stamp .. use dies and/or punches - I used a Taylored Expressions scalloped edge die and a small circular nestabilities die
  • House of Gilli #16 - embossing
 

10 comments:

MagsB said...

What fabulous frogs! I love the embossing! Such a sweet card!

luv, Mags x

scotspanda said...

great card, the colours are fab

thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

hugs

Amanda xx

Jackie said...

Fantastic fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Lol! What a fun card!

brenda said...

A real fun card Lynne amd a perfect matching for the colour inspiration.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

B x

Mephisto said...

Lovely Card.
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysStamps this week.

Domi

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Benzi said...

Well, how cute is this! Love your paper pieced froggie. Fun, fun!

Oh, I love marigolds but mine usually ended up with spider mites and we have so much heat and humidity that I just quit planting them and moved on to something else. Too bad. But, I bet yours are gorgeous.

Fleur said...

Fantastic card, great colours
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

melsanford said...

Oh this is brilliant! love those little froggies :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx