Sunday, 25 September 2011

An orange flowery whale

An orange flowery whale, well why not!  It's blogland and I'll have my whale whatever colour I like!

Ingredients:  Whale from High Hopes; Echo Park DP; sentiment from Elzybells; Taylored Expressions wave die; yellow bling; orange ribbon; clear gloss and glitter; chalked sky; corner rounder punch

15 comments:

Linda said...

This is just adorable.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Claire said...

Great card Lynne, wouldn't it be fab if whales were actually orange and flowery LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

I love the whale, and how you paper pieced him

Great job Lynne

Hugs
Debbie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is a super card what a great image love the gloss on the spouting water, the design is terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Jackie said...

Oh I love it, so cute. That's the beauty of cardmaking, we can do whatever colours we want :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Your whale is very cute and i love her colour!
Great card Lynne.
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Lynne.
luv
debby

Benzi said...

I love your fun whale and the wave punch used at the top. Too cute!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

This makes me smile! I like your 'wave' punch at the top, and the fun print on the whale. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date CAfe this week!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Liefs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh that paper pieced whale is adorable, love the design of this card :) Thanks for playing this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Rachel Izakowicz said...

So cute!! Love that punched border and what an adorable whale. Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Jaclyn Miller said...

So fun and cute! Love those waves at the top and the bit of glossy accents. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe this week.

melsanford said...

Fab colours! love the whale and those waves :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Laurel said...

I love this! Love the waves at the top!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.