This wee card uses some bright happy Echo Park DP and my wee High Hopes froggy. Coloured with a green promarker and Smooch Illuminate added to his 'spots'.
- Sketch from Sketch Saturday #174
- Lexi's Creations #49 - card for a child
- Critter challenge #84 - anything goes
- Wee Memories WMC69 - use patterned DP

12 comments:
Hi Lynne, and how much do I wish I'd booked this week off work???!!!
Love your cute frog card - great colours and fabulous sentiment, Jo x
Ooh, I love this adorable birthday card....so colorful and a real cutie patootie.
Glad you're having some beautiful weather.
fabulous, fun ,cheerful card
,love the colours and sweet image
thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x
Oh Lynne what a fun, colourful card that image makes me smile and those papers are lovely and zingy.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Super CUTE Lynne, love the colors and that darling froggie!!!!
Lovely card hun, great image and colours. Hugs, Claire x
Oh this is so cute Lynne, great colours too.
luv
debby
This is just so cute!!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Fab card Lynne! The little froggy is so cute.
Yes same weather here. I don't mind staying at home, i can't stand the heat. Yesterday i was sitting down and just sewing my bags and i was sweating like mad. And they say it continues until sunday!
Hugs xx
Thank you for joining the DT from Sketch Saturday with your wonderfull card, fab colors and coloring too..Hugs Terry xxx
Gorgeous card! I love all the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Lynne, this is gorgeous. I love the bright poppy colours just perfect for a kid and our theme at Lexi's.
Lin xx
Post a Comment