Our new challenge over at Dream Valley is to use this photo as your inspiration ...
We've 2 prizes up for grabs this fortnight from One Stop Card Crafts and Sassy Studio Designs, so play along and you never know your luck!
For my card I've used some old decoupage papers that I found in my stash and some silver peel off letters. I thought the flowers were so pretty that it didn't really need any fancy DP and just kept it nice and simple.
(Oh, don't forget that you've a fortnight to play along in our challenge)

5 comments:
Hope you are having a fab time Lynne and some sunshine! Gorgeous sunny card. Hugs, Claire x
Have fun Lynne! Jo x
OOOO LOVE LOVE the flowers Lynne!!!!! FABULOUS card!!!
What a beautiful card and just perfect for your inspiration.
Hope you're having warm, sunny days filled with lots of fun.
What a beautiful card. I hope you find the sun :o)
Jackie xx
Post a Comment