I thought I'd give my High Hopes stamps a break and out came my Paper Smooches ones instead ... you'd think I haven't got any other stamps than these but for some reason these two brands just really speak to me.
I took my colour combo from the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge which was to use this pic as the inspiration:
- Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday challenge #68- no patterned DP

- Sketch from Sweet Sunday #135
- Creatalicious challenge #26 - anything goes
16 comments:
Brilliant card hun. Hugs, Claire x
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Too cute Lynne! Love it to bits!
Thanks for joning in my candy draw!
Hugs
Dawn xxx
Awww Lynne this is both fab and fun, Roo looks great and so does the design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is too cute!! The kangaroo is adorable!
Awesome card, Lynne!! Roo is so cute!! Love the colors!!
Awww so cute Lynne! Love your design with embossed paper.
Hugs xx
What a delightful fun card :o)
Jackie xx
Oh this is so cute Lynne.
luv
Debby
Lynne, this is so cute
Hugs
Debbie
This is so cute Lynne, what a fun image .... love your embossed clouds xx
This is so cute!
My favourite character is Eeeyore. I have a whole sofa full of giant Poo characters that my Daughter keeps buying for me including a tigger that talks to me! You would love him.
Lin xx
Oh what a cute card! Love the kangaroo and fab embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
I love Roo, too. How cute is that sentiment? Great card and I love your textured clouds.
This is so sweet!!!
Omg so adorable!!!Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!
Post a Comment