Saturday, 24 September 2011

Xmas card #11

Ohhh I'm way behind in my Christmas cards this year, I had more than twice as many made this time last year!  I love this little High Hopes Ski Bum Monkey from last year ... have you seen this year's new releases yet?, they're soooo cute! 

Coloured with copics and clear gloss added to his eyes and skis, stickles for a bit of sparkle and some Arlene's True Snow.  Also dotted some white enamel accents round the edge of my DP.  Sentiment from Paper Smooches.

13 comments:

MagsB said...

Oh so cute! What a sweet Christmas card! (I'm really behind with mine, too!) Verrrry nice!

luv, Mags x

Claire said...

Brilliant card hun, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Pjay said...

Cute card, bet you have made more xmas cards than me! xxx

Mari said...

Great image, this is so cute :)
Thank you for taking part in the ICS.

Gaynor Greaves said...

gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at CYDA, Gaynor DT :)

Susie Little said...

Totally loving your funky monkey! Thank you for playing at ICS XX

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane Louise J said...

Such a lovely Christmas card... that little monkey is so cute. Good luck in the challenge. Diane (Guest Designer, Inspirational Card Sketches) x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how cute that monkey is he made me smile, I love him, lol, i also love the papers and design a wonderful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Benzi said...

Ski Bum is really cute. And, I love that funky sentiment. Super card, Lynne!

Amanda said...

Great card - love the image and the dots are great too!

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Amanda

melsanford said...

Fab card! Love the cute image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks very much for playing along with us at Corrosive, and good luck! :D