Click on the pic for a larger view - We stayed in one of the wee white houses on the far penninsula. And yes, we did walk the length of the beach and back, though the tide nearly caught us on the hop at one point and caused a bit of excitement! Ruby had a blast and loved the beach, she's done nothing but sleep since she came home!
Usually the only other visitors on the beach were ....
You can keep your big fancy houses, all I want is a wee cosy one with whitewashed walls and a stable door!
It was a tad windy when this pic was taken, but I always have 'holiday' hair when I go away anywhere and it takes on a mind of its own (not in a good way LOL!)I had a whole week with no crafting, so it was a bit hit and miss to get my mojo going again! So I had a play with the Paper Smooches stamps I won recently and made this baby card ...
I paper pieced my little ellies and there's also a wee heart versamarked on the BG but doesn't really show up in the pic.
- Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Week 72~~Use a Punch (I used a corner rounder punch)
- Stamp Something (their final challenge) - anything goes
- CAS-ual Fridays CFC19- paper piecing
- Sketch from i{heart}2stamp September

12 comments:
What a sweet baby card! Love those cute little elephants! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge.
Oh such a sweet card--the elephants are perfect for a baby card! TFS!
WOW amazing scenery and it looks so peaceful, bet you had a lovely time, even if the weather was a bit hit and miss. I love that little cottagy house, just gorgeous. Your card is fab, love the image and colours. Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x
Beautiful photographs, delightful card. Good to see you back :o)
Jackie xx
Glad you had fun - love that cute house.... can I come and stay when you have that big win???? Lucky you winning such a cute stamp set. I've just bought the Paper Smooches snowmen - they are adorable. I think I'm now a Paper Smooches fan! Hugs, Jo x
what a wonderful trip you had. i like the clean look of your little house, there. Your card is so cute for baby. Thanks for playing in this weeks challenge to use a punch over at Mark's Finest Papers. We appreciate you.
Your baby card is so sweet. I just love the two embracing elephants. You dream house is so quaint. I am with you, the smaller the better-less cleaning and more time to craft! Thank you so much for playing along with Speedy the Cat's Challenge this week. It is a joy to visit and see what you made for us. Good luck in the stamp drawing. Looking forward to seeing you play again with us next week.
Bear Hugs,
Carol
Precious!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura
Oh, Lynne's back and has made such a sweet, baby card. Just adorable!
I enlarged your photos and they were just marvelous. So glad you got to have that wonderful time in such a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Glad you're back...you were missed.
What a sweet and precious card. Great DP. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
This is adorable! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
PERFECT image for this CAS challenge!! I love Paper Smooches... of course I could be biased too, lol! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Post a Comment