Sunday, 19 July 2009

Award from Liz


Liz at Lace Buttons Ribbons and Bows left me this lovely award - thanks very much Liz! Pop over and visit her blog!
I'd like to pass it on to:
There's many others deserve this award too, so if you haven't already got this award please help yourself!

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Lynne this is awesome I thank you with all my heart for thinking of me when passing it on. I always get emotional when blogging buddies pass on awards to me and I always feel like crying but it also makes me happy if you know what I mean so thank you once again.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

Congrats on your award.. You so deserve it.. And thank you so much for passing it on to me.. your so sweet..
Hugs, Linda

scrappyjacky said...

Thank you soooo much for passing this award on to me [congrats for getting it yourself]...it's lovely to get awards,especially as this is a new one that I've never seen before.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Lynne for thinking of me, i am touched and this award is lovely! I feel great now! :))
Take care xxx
Pat

Saskia said...

Thanks for this lovely award!!!!!!

Saskia :)