I don't really have any 'little boy' stamps, so treated myself to this little Bild Marlarna one from Bunny Zoe's online shop ... isn't he cool!
Paper pieced his hat to match the BP and coloured with copic markers. Doodled borders with black pen and central panel mounted on dimensionals.
Paper from Rubber Soul.
Lynne, I just love this card! Your image is just too much fun! And paper piecing that cap just makes it even more fun!!! I've never looked at their stamps - guess I need to run over and do some shopping! Thanks for sharing - this is awesome!
Such a great card! I love his hat!!! Thanks for participating at Simon Says Challenge blog!!! Good luck in the drawing! Chris & the rest of the team at Simon Says Stamp
Wow Lynne, I love your card! The image is so sweet and looks brill with the bright colours! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash! Love Becky xx
15 comments:
Great card!
Saskia :)
What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh what a fun, fab and colourful card love that image and the papers you have used great job hun.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Lynne, I just love this card! Your image is just too much fun! And paper piecing that cap just makes it even more fun!!! I've never looked at their stamps - guess I need to run over and do some shopping! Thanks for sharing - this is awesome!
What a great card..Such a darling image..Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda
Such a great card! I love his hat!!! Thanks for participating at Simon Says Challenge blog!!! Good luck in the drawing!
Chris & the rest of the team at Simon Says Stamp
Oh what a cute image, love the card too :o)
Jackie xx
Oh what a wonderful Card!
Thanks for joining us at SimonSaysChallenge this week.
Domi
Very cute card! I still haven't tried paper piecing, need to do something about it :)
Hugs xx
Pat
You did a terrific job showcasing this little boy! Love it! Wonderful paper piecing! Your card feels fun!
Fabm card, love your colour combo!
Erin x
Really cute card...fun for a boy.
Lovely card :-) The image is very cute and his cap looks fab ! :-) The papers you used are lovely,,, :-)
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Lorraine x
don't forget the hidden blog candy ! :-)
Wow Lynne, I love your card! The image is so sweet and looks brill with the bright colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx
gorgeous card Lynne, I love the image and those papers are fabby, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx
Post a Comment