Sunday, 12 July 2009

Best Fishes

Our Creative Corner's challenge is Pet Parade and Scrappy Frogs want an Under the Sea card. So I thought I'd give Ruby a rest and feature our fish instead!

Sketch from Stamps and Smiles

I stamped my fish on the front of some acetate and then added stickles to the rear. The circles are popped up on dimensionals and added some bling. Silver peel off letters and a little silver fish charm to finish. It doesn't really show up in the photo but the blue paper has a glittery finish, ran this through my cuttlebug to get the 'bubbles'.

Stamps from Stampin Up 'Fishy Friends'

10 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous card Lynne, wonderful use of embossing and love the sparkle on the cute littel fish and sweet matching charm too! Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Jenny Gropp said...

So much detail here!! Great card!!! That fish charm is PERFECT. Thanks for playing along in the OCC Pet Challenge!!!

Jenny Gropp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LINDA said...

This is just so cute.. Love all the details on this one.. the little charm is darling..
HUGS LINDA

Tasha said...

Love your take on their sketch it looks fab, Hugs, Tash xxxxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Love the effect of the fish on the acetate...a really lovely card.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oh i love this card Lynne, it's gorgeous.
Don't feel like doing much at the moment and if you go on my blog, you will see why.
Hugs xx
Pat

mckinkle said...

ooh this card is gorgeous, I just LOVE the fishes, they look so cool! I just love it!
Keryn :D

Lelia Pierce said...

Just wonderful! I love the way you did the fishies! Great job and thanks for playing at SFCB!!!