A couple of months ago my brother gave us some seed potatoes and little black grow bags, so we've duly watered and cared for them and did our best to keep the bugs off! We gave in this morning and emptied one of the bags and this was the result! Yes they really were that small ... definately what you call 'baby' potatoes ... but delish anyway!
6 comments:
aww what a cute photo :-)
Lorraine x x
They look scrumptious, lovely photograph :o)
Jackie xx
I bet they was delish too i remember my daughter went through a spell of wanting to grow her own food and the little ones she did was so tasty too.
Love the pic so sute :)
Mel x
Ooh they look great - I see you had some help too. Your Ruby and my Suzie could be twins.
Caroline xxx
What an adorable cute little doggie!!!!:) ~hugs~
So not a sad effort! I'd be chuffed to bits with them :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Post a Comment