I don't think I've ever made a Christening Card before, so this is a first for me! Bought these gold peel off stickers ages ago - I had intended to add the child's name, Shea, but of course I didn't have any E's in my gold letter peeloffs! Paper pieced the bear to match one of the BP'sSketch from Mojo Monday #94
A Spoon Full of Sugar #59 has 'Hearts' as their challenge this week - I have hearts on my BP, a little heart eyelet and some little gold peel off hearts too
Also for Crafty Creations challenge of 'Celebrations'
16 comments:
Lovely card, gorgeous papers, isn't it always the vowels we need more off, why don't they sell they separately.
Pinky
So sweet and elegant!
Saskia :)
fab card lynne must be christening season as have my nephews on sunday!!
hope you're ok x
Lovely card Lynne, come to think of it i have never made a christening card before either, nice layout and cute papers.
Hugs
Sarah
Forgot to say Lynne my stitching is faux, i poked holes and joined the dots, from a distance it looks real............good excuse not to get the sewing machine out i bought xmas that i don't know how to use....LOL
Lovely card, so sweet!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations!!
Saskia :)
I do love this card your colours are great, I used blue as well lol, and love the teddy.
Hugs
Lorraine x
This is so darn cute....Great job, I am sure Shea's parents will love it
Thats gorgeous hun, love the blues!, Tash xxx
Lovely card, I'm sure it will be greatfully received, one to treasure.
Debs
Brilliant card :o)
Jackie xx
Hi Lynne! Loved my little visit to your blog! You do good work!
I have linked the crochet flowres post that Nicole did to my blog post-Scroll down the page to find it. It was posted on May 31.
Thanks, Cheryl
What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
This is so cute card! Image and colors are very nice!
This is so cute and sweet. Great layout!
Love the colours too.
Great job!
Hugs xx
Pat
Beautiful card Lynne, really lovely.
Love Karen x
Post a Comment