Creative Card Crew wants Wedding themed cards for their challenge #17 this week. This is a very Clean and Simple card - used my good ole' cuttlebug for the dots background and then silver embossing for the rings. I just stamped the 'celebrate' sentiment, but I think now I should have silver embossed it too.
Supplies: wedding rings from High Hopes stamps; sentiment from Stampin Up 'Send a Celebration' (I think ... I'm too comfy here to get up and check); swiss dots embossing folder
11 comments:
Very nice card
Liz x
Lynne, This is very pretty! I like it without the silver! Gosh, I haven't done a wedding card in a long time! Great job!
I do so love this clean and simple look and you have done it with style. I think it looks beautiful.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Simple is good and I love this :o)
Jackie xx
What a beautiful card Lynne.
hugs Riet.x
It looks perfect as it is, no need to change it, i just love it!
Beautiful!
Hugs xx
Pat
Very pretty! I love the look of Swiss Dots on white. :)
Beautiful classy card Lynne, love the embossing and those rings.
Thank you for playing along with the Creative Card Crew.
Nicola xx
Beautiful elegant card.Love the sentiment stamp.
Glenda
What an eligant Wedding card Lynne love the colours and embossing. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx
Gosh this is a truely stunning card love the red and white and th embossing
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx
Post a Comment