And Charmed Crafts have a fantastic giveaway of 72 Copic markers - just upload an image that you have coloured yourself - see pic on sidebar
Added loads of stickles to her collar etc and to the falling snow outside. Coloured with copic markers, though I think I should have done her gloves a different colour, they just don't look right.

Sentiment from Stampin Up - Loads of Love.
Sketch from June's Magnolia-licious Highlites
Creative Inspirations #15 is MASKING - I masked up the window and stamped the trees 'outside'
11 comments:
She is gorgeous and her gloves are just fine. I think I will have to invest in some if these cuties! Pxx
I love the old traditional Christmas any day and this is a wonderful Christmas card love that Tilda and the snow effect just brilliant.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Lynne :o)
Another fab card! I love the Tilda and can understand completely why you wanted to use her! I love how you've done the window and trees too!
Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.
Teri xx
What a gorgeous card Lynne,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh my Goodmness, I love this holiday card! Great job!
Hello Lynne great card and she is adorable. I love the window in the background makes the scene complete.
Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland, hugs Pascale
Lovely card
brillient christmas card and great masking. thanks for joining us at creative inspirations. xx
I think her gloves look fine - never even gave it a thought til you mentioned it. Love the masking - great job.
Linbyx
Awwww she's precious!!!
hugs,
Rachel
Oh Lynne...how sweet
Post a Comment