Sunday, 12 July 2009

Christmas Present

Winter Wonderland's challenge #7: Christmas Present

Sketch from Allsorts Challenge #9 (flipped)

Whipper Snapper stamp coloured with watercolour pencils and clear stickles added to hat. Made snow 'shadows' on bear with my copic marker and colourless blender from a tutorial on I Like Markers - think it was quite a few pages back.

Papers from an old stash (DCWV) and silver peel off greeting and snowflakes added.



11 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful Lynne! I love the stamp ... he's so cute! Great colours and layout too!

Thank you for joining us again this week at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Anonymous said...

Great card, love the colours.

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Lynne such a gorgeous card, I love the cute polar bear and such bright colours, Thanks for joining us again at Winter Wonderland hugs Pascale

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Love this card Lynne, very cute image and great color combination.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Anne said...

Looks absolutely gorgeous Lynne!! (Helloooooo Ruby!!! ;o) )I love those papers, it's a really icy look! And your image is fab! Thank You so much for playing along once more! :o) xx

Debbie said...

Oh Lynne, I this this came out fantastic.

Lisa said...

Hi Lynne, Such a cute Christmas card! I love the non-traditional colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Debs said...

Hi Lynnne
Love what you have done with the sketch - the image is sooooooo cute. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

Lesley said...

aww this is gorgeous...i love the colours...thanx 4 joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!!! Hugs Lesley xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Lynne
I have totally fallen in love with that whipper snapper image it is so sweet and definitly the top of my chrissy card(making) list
i love how you have flipped the sketch and coloured the image so wel
thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

awww how cute! xx jo xx