Sunday, 19 July 2009

Christmas in July

My card stash is well up to date, so I'm enjoying all these Christmas challenges!

The sketch is from The Sweet Stop #13 which also had the spin of being a Christmas theme.

Three Clovers Designs #22 is Christmas in July

High Hopes Challenge #40 also wanted a Christmas card

Winter Wonderland's challenge #8 is to make a card featuring Santa

And Allsorts Challenge #10 is to make a card using ONE of everything - I used 1 stamp (Whipper Snapper), 1 peel off greeting, 1 silver charm, 1 coloured paper, 1 punch (corner rounder for scalloped edge), 1 cuttlebug embossing folder, 1 coloured stickles, 1 ribbon...phew!

Image coloured with copic markers (just for a change!)

20 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hi Lynne I love his nose and adore that little charm. Brilliant card.

Thanks for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.
Hugs Pascale

Debs said...

Hi Lynne
Great card - thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
TTFN
Debs xx

pinky said...

Wow didn't you do well covering all those challenges. The card is gorgeous, cute nose and I love the little christmas charm.
Pinky

Liz said...

there are three awards for you over at mine if you dont want them thats fine just be asured I think you deserve them
Liz xx

coldwaters2 said...

Fab card Lynne love the design and that Santa is awesome.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Tasha said...

Oh wow hun this is goegeous!!!, Hugs, Tash xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lynne,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jules said...

Hi Lynn

What a lovely card and super image. Santa looks so cool with all that sparkle on his outfit!!!

Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.

Love Jules xx

Teri said...

The image is fab Lynne! He's such a cutie! Love the textured background too and the little charm just finishes it perfectly!

Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Jackie said...

Oh I love this one, colourful and happy looking :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa said...

Oh this is so lovely! Cute image and I love the embossed background.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love that Santa image.
luv
Debby

Mel said...

Wow i just love that image super fab card :)
Mel x

Lesley said...

awww this is super cute...i love the image and the layout is fab 2!! thanx 4 playing along with us at Winter Wonderland this week! Hugs Lesley xxx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fab christmas card I love the image and well done with the challenge theme, tricky isnt it lol!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the santa

Rachel said...

OMGosh what an adorable card!! love that image.
hugs,
Rachel

Elena said...

Adorable Christmas card! I love this cute Santa!

Anonymous said...

WOW so much work has gone into this and it shows! xx jo xx

Denise Clark said...

What a fun Santa image! Love that charm too! Love the silver embossed sentiment. Really pulls it out! Great job coloring! Terrific card!