Monday, 5 April 2010

Cheeky penguin!

Stampin B's challenge this week is to make a funny card, so I immediately thought of my Shirley's 2 Girls stamps.  I'd promised myself last Christmas that I'd make a couple of Christmas cards every month (so I think this is only No.6, not looking too promising to have them all done in plenty of time!!)

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is fab, I love it. Join us at Winter Wondlernad and get those Christmas cards made. Marianne x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh how fabulous this is I love that image and the colours/design this will make someone happy.
hugs
Lorraine x

Courtney Baker said...

How cute. Love that punch!

LINDA said...

This is just darling.. Love the little image and the sentiment is so cute..Great card..
Hugs, Linda

Dotty Jo said...

Great fun Lynne - I also promised to start my Christmas cards in January... I have made zip so far, so it's going well here! Jo x

Benzi said...

Lynne, I'm just now getting to your card. So glad you joined the StampinB this week. Love your humorous card and it is cute as can be. Let me tell you, having 6 cards made for Christmas is 6 more than I have. LOL Love your card!!