Saturday, 24 April 2010

Good enough to eat!

It was a gorgeous sunny day today - I spent most of it hanging out washing and weeding, and Ruby spent it sunbathing ..... its definately a dog's life!   Hope you had a great day too!
(Don't forget to pop over to the Paper Sundae's site for their blog hop)

High Hopes challenge #72 is good enough to eat so I pulled out this HH cutie that I won a while ago.  Coloured her with copic markers and popped up the watermelon on dimensionals.  Doodled round borders with a black fine marker and added a few red stickles to the scalloped edge.

Sketch from Sketch and Stash #33 - my stash is this Basic Grey paper.

A Spoonful of Sugar #100 - Happy Birthday

8 comments:

Amy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love how you've colored up this fun image and your card is fantastic!

Mel said...

Oh Lynne
This is just stunning!! I so love it hee!! The image is amazing and i adore the papers you've used
melly xxx

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Lynne :-) this image is adorable and the lovely red bow is a perfect finishing touch :-)

thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Lynne what a fab image and your colours are great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sally Cicada Designs said...

Awwwwwhh!!So cute!! Love your colouring, especially the highlights in her hair!! Cute doodles and papers too!!
Blessings,
Sarah :)

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love that stamp :)
Jackie xx

Becky said...

Aww, what a stunning card Lynne, I love that image and the style of your card!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Christine said...

Beautiful card, your little girl is such a cutie! Beautiful coloring! :)