I was going through my stash and came across these freebie papers from
Sugarplum Paperie, so coloured my chickies with copic markers to match and added some diamond ice stickles accents and beaks. (I think its a whipper snapper stamp?)
Sketch from
Card Positioning Systems #161
CRAFT Challenge #45: Buttons
Our Creative Corner: Bows
8 comments:
What an adorable card.. Love the cute little image and its colored perfectly!!! Love it!!
Hugs, Linda
Those chickens are just tooo cute! Thanks for playing along with Our Creative Corner this week!
Just LOVE those chickies!
Fab card Hunni!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
Oh my goodness....these chickens are hilarious. I love their wonky bodies.
So funny! Jo x
*snort* This card is a real hoot!!! Wonderful.
Thank-you so much for playing along with us on the OCC this week!
Hi Lynne, lovely to see you joining us at CRAFT Challenge again this week. Great buttons card. Thank you for joining us and good luck!
Jo and Tigerlover.
SO cute! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!
Post a Comment