Phew, I almost didn't make the High Hopes challenge #69 this week - use gems or pearls ... I used both!
I always think little Watson looks better coloured with watercolours (and it gives my copics a break too!)
Also for Allsorts challenge #46 - no DP's
Stampin' for the Weekend #36 - ribbons and bows
Charisma Cardz challenge #13 is Animal Magic
13 comments:
Hi Lynne
Lovely card - fab image and great colouring.
Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx
wondeful card - delightful image and gorgeous bright colours
Lisa ;)
wondeful card - delightful image and gorgeous bright colours
Lisa ;)
What a lovely card Lynne, fab detail & emboss b/p also great image and super colouring too chum, Hugs
Sarah xx
Gtrat card - love the dog!
Hugs,
Ei
x
This is so cute! I love the colors:)
Oh wonderful card, love the colours and the fab image.
luv
debby
Hi Lynne, fab card, great colours & I just love the image.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week.
Hugz Fleur xXx
Beautiful colouring Lynne and I love the fresh colours, Hugs, Nikki x
This is a great card - great colouring and fabulous colours
Gorgeous card Lynne, love your colouring :)
Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x
Wonderful card. Love the image and your colouring is great.
Thanks for joining us on SFTW:)
how cute. I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time and good luck.
Post a Comment