Tuesday, 6 April 2010

I just don't get it!


I keep trying to love the Tilda stamps, but they just look too sad to me!  The hAnglar and stAnglar stamps are similar, but I'd LOVE to have a stash of them!  I can't put a finger on why I don't like the Tildas, maybe its the actual shape of her head?  Actually now I think of it, she looks like a human Moomin (don't hate me all you Tilda fans out there!)
Found this lovely paper in my stash so coloured her to match, and punched little flowers out of a leftover bit. 

Sketch from The Corrosive challenge #58

Colour theme from CRAFT #44 - Purple and turquoise

7 comments:

Penni said...

Love this card. I wish we could get hAnglar stAnglar stamps too, but I do love the Magnolias.

Hugs
Penni
X

Emma said...

haha a human moomin!!! Oh i'm not going to be able to think the same now about Tildas lol. The card is great hun and love your paper too co-ordinates fabby x

Emma said...

haha a human moomin!!! Oh i'm not going to be able to think the same now about Tildas lol. The card is great hun and love your paper too co-ordinates fabby x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne your Tilda card is Gorgeous love the colour, I wasn't sure at first myself about Tilda but it was because there was no mouth on the images, but then she grew on me and think she is cute now, moomin!! lol' Lynne not heard off these other stamps hAnglar stAnglar have you a link so I can have a peek please!!
Hugs
Sarah xx

Trimgym said...

Hi Lynne, a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge again this week. Good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, lol I just couldn't help laughing at your little story about Tilda I love her to bits but a friend says they give him the creeps lol...I can't understand why they are just so beautiful as you can see by this gorgeous card you have made I love it....what is a moomin ....never heard of that lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Eiglas said...

Super card despite your Tilda misgivings! LOL!
Thank you for coming over to play at C.R.A.F.T this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x