Tuesday, 6 April 2010

Sick as a Cat...!


You'll be glad to hear this is my last post of the day - well it did nothing but rain all morning so it was perfect crafting weather!  (but not good weather for little white dogs with very short legs!) 
I had a go at the 'dirty rag' technique on this little kitty (or in my case kitchen roll), but he kinda ended up looking like he's got some strange tropical disease! Also coloured a little piece of card (for the greeting) with my copics to match the kitty's bandage .

Supplies: Whipper Snapper stamp, dimensionals, copic markers, purple gems, silver peel off greeting, SU corner rounder, black glitter on nose, purple glitter on collar
.
I love this colour combo from SPCC #42, dont think I've ever used it before (though my photo makes it look more bluey purple)

Right, the sun's out now and its a beautiful evening, so I'm off for a walk with Ruby and then down to Mum's to watch the next installment of LOST (.....has anyone else wasted the last 6 years watching it or is it just me and Greg are addicts?! It had better have a good ending, or at least one that explains what on earth its all been about!)

14 comments:

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute!

Saskia :)

Liz said...

te he where do u find em..thats brill

liz x

Unknown said...

lol'' Lynne this image is so cute great make chum,
Hugs
Sarah xx

Denise said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, love your cat card - really cute x

Allison said...

What an adorable little kitty! I wish I looked half as cute as that cat when I'm sick! lol. And I love the border you added around the card - fantastic!!

Allison - SP Diva

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at SPCC!

-Kristin SP Diva

Susan said...

Such a charming card! Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Lynne - he does look a little green around the gills so its perfect!!! I didn't get into Lost. I made the mistake of watching the first series of Heroes though and got hooked on that instead, Jo x

Emily said...

Awww...I love this. So cute!

Emily-SP Diva

cats whiskers said...

Love love lov e that cat and I like the dirty rag technique hun
Hugs Jacqui xx

Anonymous said...

What an adorable cat card. It will definitely cheer someone up. Melisa-SP Diva

Juanita said...

Cute get well card, your coloring is fabulous :). Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Shauna K said...

so cute! love the border and sentiment :)
- Shauna {SP Diva}

Stephanie said...

This is way too cute! Love the coloring! Should bring a smile to anyone! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!