I've come to the conclusion that distressing makes me stress! I love the raggedy torn look and sponged distressed look on other people's cards, but I just can't do it! Doesn't help either that my mojo has gone walkies ... typical, a couple of days off when I could be crafting and I can't be bothered!
Supplies: image from High Hopes; copic markers; red gems; Martha Stewart punch; white and silver ribbon; silver peel off greeting; Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink
Simon Says challenge is Its so Distressing
Bonus sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You
Polka Doodles #13 - Birthday
ABC challenge - R is for Red

13 comments:
CUUUUUTE! Thanks fo playing along with us at 2S4Y!!!
Cute as can be!! LOVE it!!
adorable!!
LOVE this!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x
Loveley card, thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.
Luv Dee xxx
I think some people have the knack for distressing and some don't. I don't however. Fab card.x
Lovely image. Thanks for joining at Polkadoodles this week.
thank you for joining us at polkadoodles this week good luck!!!
Very cute card! :)
Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Samantha :0)
Cute little image. Thank you so much playing along with us at the Polkadoodle Challenge this week.
Lovely colours! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!
Post a Comment