Just a simple fun little card!
Supplies: stamps from I Brake for Stamps (I think!); copic markers; purple stickles; purple gems; swiss dots embossing folder
Sketch from Moxie Fab World
Colour combo from Colour Create challenge #42 - lilac, grey and white (admittedly there's not much grey, but I did outline my little girl with a pale grey marker!)

13 comments:
Gorgeous card hun, such a cute and fabby image
hugs Mandy xx
Your sense of humour always shines through with your cards Lynne, love this one.
Pinky
Hi Lynne, I was only thinking about using this little girl again the other day! Isn't she soooo cute and funny! Love your card, the simplicity of the background really showcases that cute stamp to perfection! Jo x
Oh WOW Lynne, this is so cute.
luv
Debby
LOL.... LOVE YOUR CARD!! VERY VERY CUTE!!
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create.
hugs, Janiel
Lynne, It is never too late to eat cake. Love your adorable card, such a sweeeeeet image and coloured perfectly. Have a great week. Hugs Jodie from Oz
Great simple card. Love that sentiment.Fab iamge too.
Glenda
thats brilliant Lynne, the image is fantastic and so funny...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx
Super card Hunni!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x
What an adorable little image and sentiment! I love the coloring!!
Allison
Hi Lynne,
thank you for visiting my blog and your lovely comment..This is a lovely card..love the image and the colours...
Mandy xx
You say simple I say adorable!
Hey Lynne! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)
Post a Comment