Friday, 9 April 2010

Simon Says ...A Card for a Child


Simon Says challenge this week is to make a card for a child - luckily enough this little Manga stamp had just arrived courtesy of some blog candy from The Secret Crafter!  I'm not too hot on my football team strips, but I think this might be sort of Liverpool or Manchester United colours.  I stamped the football out a few times and added it to the side so it sort of matched the sketch from Inspirational Card Sketches #61. 

I think it might need something - not too sure if I should add some red gems in the bottom RH corner.
Anyway, TGIF!  And it's supposed to be half decent weather this weekend too (for a change!)

Additional supplies: Martha Stewart picket fence punch; dimensionals (for a couple of the footballs); copic markers: gold peel off greeting and peel off gold line (for under checked DP); white gel pen

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Juat perfect for a boy.

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Lynne, what a cutie! I really love these new stamps from The Secret Crafter, so much so infact that I'll be offering two as candy in a couple of weeks as my Blog celebrates it's first birthday! Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, Fabulous boy card and you have coloured it perfect, only a suggestion chum OSAAT challenge this week theme, (anything goes) there's still time closes 12 midnight tomorrow chum, have a lovely weekend
Hugs
Sarah xx

Timcso said...

Gorgeous boy card! Fantastic the image!:)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

Hugs, Tímea